I&#039;m trying to screen scrape my own site for monitoring purposes. It&#039;s running under windows authentication. I can&#039;t seem to get my credentials to pass into the server. It always dies with a 401(unauthorized) on the getresponse. Any ideas what I&#039;m doing wrong? Here&#039;s the relevant function:<BR><BR>Public Function GetWebPageResult(ByVal URL) As String<BR> &#039;Set credentials<BR> Dim _Creds As New NetworkCredential<BR> With _Creds<BR> .Domain = "mydomain"<BR> .UserName = txtUserName.Text<BR> .Password = txtPassword.Text<BR><BR> End With<BR><BR> Dim myHttpWebRequest As HttpWebRequest = CType(WebRequest.Create(URL), HttpWebRequest)<BR> myHttpWebRequest.Credentials = _Creds<BR> myHttpWebRequest.PreAuthenticate = True<BR><BR> Dim myHttpWebResponse As HttpWebResponse = CType(myHttpWebRequest.GetResponse(), HttpWebResponse)<BR><BR> Dim receiveStream As Stream = myHttpWebResponse.GetResponseStream()<BR><BR> Dim encode As System.Text.Encoding = System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding("utf-8")<BR><BR> Dim readStream As New StreamReader(receiveStream, encode)<BR> GetWebPageResult = readStream.ReadToEnd() &#039; Use this &#039;readStream&#039; where ever you want.<BR><BR> End Function<BR><BR><BR>