I have developed a web service in .Net whereby it is returning a dataset in form of an XML. The web service automatically converts the dataset to XML and streams it. <BR><BR>Now I have an ASP page where I invoke the Web service using SOAP. SOAP works fine. <BR><BR>But I can&#039;t find a method to grab the XML being sent by the Web service. Moreover I need to put the XML in a recordset. <BR><BR>This is my web method in .NET:- <BR>&#060;WebMethod()&#062; _ <BR> Public Function Getlist(ByVal Typeid As Integer) As DataSet <BR> Dim DALCClient As New DALCClient &#039; this calls the Database and return a dataset <BR> <BR> &#039;This returns a list of clients for a given type <BR> Return DALCClient.GetlistClient(Typeid) <BR> End Function <BR><BR><BR>this is my ASP page: <BR><BR>Set oSOAP = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient") <BR>oSOAP.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True <BR><BR>oSOAP.mssoapinit "http://localhost/serialize.asmx?wsdl" <BR><BR>oSOAP.Getlist(1) &#039; I must be receiving a XML <BR><BR>How do I proceed to get the XML and to insert it in a recordset in ASP? <BR><BR><BR>Thanks <BR><BR><BR><BR>Sona <BR>