Hello all, I&#039;m gonna pull my hair out. I have been developing a site that takes advantage of FormsAuthentication and I created my own custom IPrincipal object. Everything works fine on my development machine, but I can&#039;t get it running on my Beta machine. The main difference between the two machines is that the Beta machine is a 2000 server. The development machine is a Win XP Pro machine. On the Win 2k machine any reference I make to the HttpContext.User object returns me a GenericPrincipal object where on my development machine I always get my custom principal object WebUser. Has anyone had any troubles with this before? I have been and still am scouring the internet for an answer, hope to find one soon. Here are some code snippets:<BR><BR>(Code shortened for the sake of sanity)<BR><BR>// From Global.asax.cs<BR>protected void Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e)<BR>{<BR> WebUser user = new WebUser ();<BR> this.Context.User = user;<BR>}<BR><BR>// From a Page that will allow only authenticated users<BR>private WebUser _user = null;<BR>override protected void OnInit(EventArgs e)<BR>{<BR> InitializeComponent();<BR> base.OnInit(e);<BR><BR> if (!Context.User.Identity.IsAuthenticated)<BR> Response.Redirect ("Login.aspx");<BR><BR> if (Context.User is WebUser) // on dev server this is always true, on beta server this is always false :(<BR> this._user = (WebUser) Context.User;<BR>}