I keep getting the Specified argument was out of the range when trying to update an access database with asp.net. The field I am trying to update is a currency field (Tithe) I put a valid number in the field but still get this error. <BR> here is the full erro,r below that is the code to update my db if you need more than just this code let me know thanks.<BR>Error--<BR>Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index <BR>Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <BR><BR>Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index<BR><BR>Source Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 57: <BR>Line 58: &#039;get column info<BR>Line 59: Dim titheTxtbox As TextBox = e.item.Cells(4).Controls(0)<BR>Line 60: Dim eduTxtbox As TextBox = e.item.Cells(5).Controls(0)<BR>Line 61: Dim missionTxtbox As TextBox = e.item.Cells(6).Controls(0)<BR> <BR><BR>Source File: C:GBCgbctithebtn_edit2b.aspx Line: 59 <BR><BR>Stack Trace: <BR><BR><BR>[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.<BR>Parameter name: index]<BR> System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +58<BR> ASP.gbctithebtn_edit2b_aspx.dgGbc_Update(Object Sender, DataGridCommandEventArgs e) in C:GBCgbctithebtn_edit2b.aspx:59<BR> System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGrid.OnUpdateCommand (DataGridCommandEventArgs e) +83<BR> System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGrid.OnBubbleEvent(O bject source, EventArgs e) +499<BR> System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +26<BR> System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItem.OnBubbleEve nt(Object source, EventArgs e) +106<BR> System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +26<BR> System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(Command EventArgs e) +95<BR> System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +115<BR> System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18<BR> System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33<BR> System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292<BR> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032 <BR>--------------------------<BR>My Code<BR>Sub dgGbc_Update(Sender as Object, e As DataGridCommandEventArgs)<BR> <BR> &#039;get column info<BR> Dim titheTxtbox As TextBox = e.item.Cells(4).Controls(0)<BR> Dim eduTxtbox As TextBox = e.item.Cells(5).Controls(0)<BR> Dim missionTxtbox As TextBox = e.item.Cells(6).Controls(0)<BR> Dim SpecialTxtbox As TextBox = e.item.Cells(7).Controls(0)<BR> Dim GiftTxtbox As TextBox = e.item.Cells(8).Controls(0)<BR> Dim GiftValTxtbox As TextBox = e.item.Cells(9).Controls(0)<BR> Dim TRIDup as Integer = dgGBC.DataKeys(e.item.itemindex)<BR> &#039;Update Database<BR> Dim strSql As String<BR> strSql= "Update tithe Set Tithe=[@TitheParam], " & _<BR> "Education=@EduParam,Missions=@Missionspar,Special =@Specialpa,Gift_Item=@Gift_Item,Gift_Value=@GiftV alue " & _<BR> "TRID=@TridPar Where TRID =@TridPar"<BR> <BR> Dim connectionupdb As String = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Ole DB Services=-4; Data Source=C:GBCGBCTITHE.MDB;"<BR> Dim dbConnectionupdb As New OleDbConnection(connectionupdb)<BR> Dim objCommand As New OledbCommand(StrSql,dbConnectionupdb)<BR> <BR> Dim TitheParam as New OleDbParameter ("@TitheParam", oleDbType.VarChar,20)<BR> &#039;Dim EduParam as New objParameter ("@EduParam", ObjDbType.VarChar,20)<BR> &#039;Dim MissionsParam as New objParameter ("@MissionsPar", ObjDbType.VarChar,20)<BR> &#039;Dim SpecialParam as New objParameter ("@SpecialPa", ObjDbType.VarChar,20)<BR> &#039;Dim GiftParam as New objParameter ("@Gift_Item", ObjDbType.VarChar,20)<BR> &#039;Dim GiftValueParam as New SqlParameter ("@GiftValueParam", ObjDbType.VarChar,20)<BR> &#039;Dim TRIDParam as New objParameter ("@TridPar", ObjDbType.VarChar,20)<BR> <BR> TitheParam.Value = titheTxtbox.Text<BR> objCommand.Parameters.Add(TitheParam)<BR> dgGBC.EditItemIndex = -1<BR> Binddata()<BR> End Sub<BR>