Apologies if I get a bit wordy with this...<BR><BR>I use one of two ways to build a table of data on a web page. I use a repeater control and bind data to it and then access the individual fields from the aspx page, or I use a string builder and build the table on the codebehind side and pass it to the page.<BR><BR>I haven&#039;t figured out if one is theoretically better than the other but I find uses for one or the other.<BR><BR>Here&#039;s my situation right now.<BR><BR>I&#039;m using the pagedData object. I &#039;fill&#039; this with a dataset, and then bind it to a repeater control. This works, and I can access my fields just as if I directly bound the dataset to the repeater.<BR><BR>The problem is that I&#039;m building a rather complex, accessible table, so I need to write out a lot of custom attributes and class/IDs and such. Because of that, I was going to do this on the codebehind side, just because it&#039;d be a little easier to format the HTML I spit out.<BR><BR>Now, my questions:<BR><BR>1) If I do that, how can I access the data inside the pagedData object? I can&#039;t seem to do that. If I can&#039;t I need to use the repeater and, if so...<BR><BR>2) How do I get a record count of the current record I&#039;m on from the repeater control (on the aspx side of things)?<BR><BR>