I&#039;m trying to use sqlDataReader with c# to get data from an sqlServer DB. This is the code i&#039;m using;<BR><BR><BR>private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)<BR> {<BR> <BR> string connectionString = "data source=INDUS;initial catalog=101422952;Integrated Security=SSPI" ; <BR> string commandString = "select Category from tblVehicle"; <BR> <BR> <BR> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader sqlDataReader;<BR> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection conn= new System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection(connectionStri ng);<BR> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand comm = conn.CreateCommand();<BR> <BR> conn.Open();<BR> comm.CommandText = commandString;<BR> sqlDataReader = comm.ExecuteReader();<BR> <BR> string url; <BR><BR> DataGrid1.DataSource = sqlDataReader;<BR><BR> TextBox1.Text = " " + sqlDataReader.FieldCount;<BR><BR> DataGrid1.DataBind(); <BR><BR> url= url.Trim();<BR><BR> imgTest.ImageUrl=url;<BR><BR><BR> <BR> }<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>and the error message i&#039;m getting is;<BR><BR><BR>Invalid attempt to read when no data is present. <BR>Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <BR><BR>Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Invalid attempt to read when no data is present.<BR><BR>Source Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 59: // CODEGEN: This call is required by the ASP.NET Web Form Designer.<BR>Line 60: //<BR>Line 61: InitializeComponent();<BR>Line 62: base.OnInit(e);<BR>Line 63: }<BR> <BR><BR>Source File: \corvuswwwroot$sci01posullivancar_dealershipmidsi ze.aspx.cs Line: 61<BR><BR><BR><BR>PLEASE HELP