hi all<BR><BR>i am accessing sql server remotely through asp. my web server is changed from pws to iis. web server and sql server r on different machines. now the problem is, as the web server is changed to iis there r some setting problem, that i dont know.<BR><BR>my connection string that i am using throughout is<BR><BR>Conn.Open "Provider=sqloledb.1;" &_<BR> "integrated security=SSPI;" &_<BR> "Persistant security Info=false;" &_<BR> "Initial catalog=dtsbk;" &_<BR> "Data Source=database" <BR><BR>but now the error that comes when i use the above connection string is<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80004005)<BR>[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.<BR>/pta/webdts/conn.asp, line 4<BR>line 4 is the first line of my connection string.<BR>and the error changes to <BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80004005)<BR>Login failed for user &#039;(null)&#039;. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.<BR>/pta/webdts/conn.asp, line 4<BR><BR>when i use ip address instead of machine name in <BR>"Data Source=ip address"<BR><BR>plz help me and tell me if there r any settings which i hav to check. thanx in advance<BR>