I am trying to feed a parameter to a SQL stored procedure and then display the result set in a datagrid. I get a message saying the parameter was not supplied: in this case the message is "Procedure &#039;spGetBudget&#039; expects parameter &#039;@vRegion&#039;, which was not supplied".<BR><BR>Here is the code. I&#039;m using Visual Studio, and have used the GUI tools to create SQLDataApapter1, SQLConnection1, SQLCOmmand1, and DSBudget1. I have verified that a region is actually being pulled from the session variable.<BR><BR>Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load<BR> If Not Page.IsPostBack Then<BR> Dim cmdBudget As New System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand("spGetBudget", SqlConnection1)<BR> cmdBudget.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure<BR> Dim workParam As New System.Data.SqlClient.SqlParameter("@vRegion", SqlDbType.VarChar, 3)<BR> workParam.Direction = ParameterDirection.Input<BR> workParam.Value = Session("sregion")<BR> cmdBudget.Parameters.Add(workParam)<BR> SqlConnection1.Open()<BR> dgBudget.DataSource = DsBudget1<BR> SqlDataAdapter1.Fill(DsBudget1)<BR> dgBudget.DataBind()<BR> End If<BR><BR> End Sub<BR><BR>