Hi,<BR>I’m working on showing the info of a DataBase in a calendar. <BR>The DataBase has a table called ‘Calend05’ and this table has three fields ‘InitialDate’, ‘FinalDate’ and ‘State’.<BR>I want to show the info from State form InitialDate to FinalDate, I mean, if the InitialDate is ‘12/12/04’, FinalDate is ‘14/12/04’ and State is ‘Busy’, the Calendar should show from 12/12/04 to 14/12/04 the word Busy.<BR>I’ve only gotten to show the State in each date but not in the intermediates dates, and Calendar shows this info whenever it wants ¿? <BR>Could you please have a look to the code. I’d be very grateful if you could help me. If you need more code or info, I’ll send it immediately.<BR>Thanks a lot in advance.<BR><BR>This is the part of the code that I think it’s worng:<BR>&#060;%<BR> cmprDt = request.querystring("ActDt")<BR>ID = request.querystring("ID")<BR><BR>DSNtemp="DRIVER={ Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; "<BR> DSNtemp=dsntemp & "DBQ=" & server.mappath("Calend05.mdb")<BR>if ID = "" then<BR> Sqlrs = "SELECT ID, Estado FROM Calend05 WHERE InitialDate = #" & cmprDt & "# OR FinalDate = #" & cmprDt & "#"<BR> Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> rs.open Sqlrs, DSNtemp, 3, 3<BR>else<BR>end if<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>And this is the part to show the info:<BR><BR>Do Until rs.eof<BR>if ID = "" then<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;B&#062;&#060;font size=-1&#062;<BR>&#060;%=rs("State")%&#062;&#060;/font&#062;&#060;/B&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Else<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<B R>end if<BR>rs.MoveNext<BR>Loop<BR>