A question about DSN?

Thread: A question about DSN?

Default A question about DSN?

Here is my code:<BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR>&#060;% option explicit %&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>dim conn<BR>set conn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>co nn.Provider="Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0"<BR>conn.Open "C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorMy Documentsfriendscontactinfo.mdb"<BR>conn.Close<BR> set conn=nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR>Every time I run the file, an error occured. The error message is following:<BR>The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039;C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorMy Documentsfriendscontactinfo.mdb&#039;. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. <BR>The truth is I did not open it anywhere.<BR>Could you tell me what is wrong and how to fix it?<BR>Thank you<BR>

Default RE: A question about DSN?

Most likely the IUSR doesn&#039;t have proper permsissions to the file. This page seems to supply some information, look about halfway down the page:<BR><BR>http://www.webwizguide.info/asp/faq/access_database_faq.asp