I have the following code:<BR><BR>try{<BR> using(OleDbConnection conn = new OleDbConnection(Base.CONNECTION_STRING)){ <BR> OleDbCommand cmd = new OleDbCommand("bspGetOrganization");<BR> cmd.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure;<BR> cmd.Connection = conn;<BR> cmd.Parameters.Add(new OleDbParameter("@OrgID",OleDbType.Char,100,"OrgID" )); cmd.Parameters["@OrgID"].Value = orgID;<BR> conn.Open();<BR> OleDbDataReader reader = cmd.ExecuteReader();<BR> while( reader.Read() ){<BR> /// do stuff<BR> }<BR><BR><BR>Whenever this code is run I get the following Exception when I step through the code:<BR><BR>System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteReader requires an open and available Connection. The connection&#039;s current state is Open, Fetching.<BR><BR>I don&#039;t see why I get this Exception. The strange thing is that this code worked before and I haven&#039;t changed a thing. Once in a blue moon it will just work then stop working again. It&#039;s almost as if there is a limited number of connections to MS Access and somehow they are all being used. I don&#039;t get it. Please, sommeone, enlighten me.<BR><BR>thanks,<BR>Psion<BR>