Hi,<BR><BR>I had an issue where all of a sudden, text that was being written successfully by the code-behind to the aspx file would stop showing up at all, with no error.<BR><BR>I never, /ever/, use the designer.<BR><BR>I started comparing the code generated by "#region Web Form Designer" in a test.aspx file that I had working, with the code of the files not working and I saw that somehow "this.Load += new System.EventHandler(this.Page_Load);" was removed from the "private void InitializeComponent()" event. <BR><BR>Putting that back in fixes the issue.<BR><BR>I certainly do not personally remove it and no one is working on this workstation except me and it continues to happen at seemingly random intervals after rebuilding (Alt B, R).<BR><BR>It says right in that block: "Required method for Designer support - do not modify the contents of this method with the code editor." I /never/ use design mode and anyway I never modify that block, so I don&#039;t care about design mode, but by the same token, I can&#039;t have VS taking out code from that block willy-nilly with no way of knowing why or when. <BR><BR>Anyone know why that could be happening? <BR><BR>Thank you, <BR><BR>Kyle <BR>