Hi every one<BR>This is the problem:<BR><BR>I have a UserControl that contains a Repeater and a few LinkButton.<BR>The Repeater generate some linkButton.<BR>I use this control for implementing paging solution for another repeater in <BR>page.<BR><BR>(So I have a repeater and a Usercontrol that contains repeater)<BR><BR>When click the stand-alone LinkButton inside the control, <BR>it postback and execute page_load and then it&#039;s click event handler.<BR>When click the the Repeater&#039;s Generated LinkButton, it postback and only <BR>execute the page_load. <BR>It can not find and don&#039;t execute the Repeater&#039;s ItemCommand Event handler.<BR><BR>I&#039;ve defind the repeater&#039;s itemcommand event handler and linked the <BR>eventhandler in repeater&#039;s html tage like this:<BR><BR>&#060;asp:repeater id="Repeater1" OnItemCommand="Repeater1_ItemCommand" <BR>OnItemDataBound="Repeater1_ItemDataBound" runat="server"&#062;<BR>...<BR><BR><BR>Another scenario is like this below:<BR>When I sort the main repeater, the repeater inside the control, lose it&#039;s <BR>data. I mean there is no <BR>linkbutton inside the repeater.<BR>It looks lose its data inside the viewstate.<BR>Because, when I put this control in another page (empty), everything is fine.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Amir<BR>