dear developer:<BR><BR>hi, i&#039;m new is both asp and stuff. i had just migrated a asp web application to using migrate tool provide by microsoft. i had go through the new code and i found something weir in my coding. may be because of this message it make my new web application run in server error which sound like this:<BR><BR>Could not use &#039;&#039;; file already in use. <BR>Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <BR><BR>Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Could not use &#039;&#039;; file already in use.<BR><BR>Source Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 20: Analysis Members<BR>Line 21: &#060;%objRS = New ADODB.Recordset&#039;recordset for table of "Members"<BR>Line 22: objRS.Open("Members", strConnect, adOpenForwardOnly, adLockOptimistic, adCmdTable)<BR>Line 23: <BR>Line 24: On Error Resume Next<BR> <BR>. the highlight in my aspx file coding is as below<BR><BR>&#039;UPGRADE_NOTE: Object objRS may not be destroyed until it is garbage collected. Copy this link in your browser for more: &#039;;<BR><BR>and the coding for the aspx file that response to above upgrade note is <BR>&#060;code&#062;<BR><BR>objRs = Nothing<BR><BR>&#060;/code&#062;<BR><BR>my connection string of this web application is <BR><BR>&#060;code&#062;<BR>&#060;script language="VB" runat="Server"&#062;<BR>Dim strConnect As String<BR><BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR>&#060;%strConnect = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; " & "Data source=" & server.MapPath("FrameAnalysisPSMFrameA.mdb") & "; " & "Persist security Info=False"<BR><BR><BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;/code&#062;<BR><BR>due to i still very new is both asp and stuff... there may be lack of information about these problem. kindly tell me which part i miss for this problem and point out for me the problem and solution. thx<BR><BR>sirrco