I am using CDO.Message to send out emails.<BR><BR> I have done this using asp.<BR> and i am trying to do it using a consoleapplication<BR> with dotNet. <BR><BR> On the consol app it works on my desktop (win2000)<BR> but it does not work on the server. <BR><BR> We are putting it on the server by coping<BR> the folder. Was i suppose to do anything else.<BR><BR> i get the following text error<BR><BR>nhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name Inte<BR>rop.CDO, or one of its dependencies, was not found.<BR>File name: "Interop.CDO"<BR> at ConsoleApplication1.Module1.Main()<BR><BR>=== Pre-bind state information ===<BR>LOG: DisplayName = Interop.CDO, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken<BR>=null<BR> (Fully-specified)<BR>LOG: Appbase = E:atch<BR>LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL<BR>Calling assembly : ConsoleApplication1, Version=1.0.1803.26418, Culture=neutral,<BR> PublicKeyToken=null.<BR>===<BR><BR>LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partia<BR>l, or location-based assembly bind).<BR>LOG: Post-policy reference: Interop.CDO, Version=, Culture=neutral, Publi<BR>cKeyToken=null<BR>LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///E:/batch/Interop.CDO.DLL.<BR>LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///E:/batch/Interop.CDO/Interop.CDO.DLL<BR>.<BR>LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///E:/batch/Interop.CDO.EXE.<BR>LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///E:/batch/Interop.CDO/Interop.CDO.EXE<BR>.<BR><BR><BR>code i am using is the following<BR><BR> If strEmailAddress &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR> Dim oMsg As CDO.Message = New CDO.Message<BR> oMsg.From = "me@me.org"<BR> oMsg.To = "hh@aol.com"<BR> oMsg.Subject = " test subject "<BR><BR> oMsg.HTMLBody = strHTML<BR><BR> &#039; Set configuration.<BR> Dim iConfg As CDO.Configuration = New CDO.Configuration<BR><BR> Dim oFields As ADODB.Fields<BR> oFields = iConfg.Fields<BR><BR> Dim oField As ADODB.Field<BR> oField = oFields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing")<BR> oField.Value = 1 &#039; Sets the configuration to use the local SMTP server.<BR><BR> oFields.Update()<BR> oMsg.Configuration = iConfg<BR><BR> oMsg.Send()<BR><BR> oMsg = Nothing<BR> iConfg = Nothing<BR> oFields = Nothing<BR> oField = Nothing<BR> End If<BR> End If<BR> Next