Stored Proc Q

Thread: Stored Proc Q

Default Stored Proc Q

OK.. I can&#039;t figure out how to return these values properly, and I can&#039;t find a comparable one anywhere. :( Here is my code:<BR><BR> Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> gvConn_CallCenter<BR>set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.recordset")<BR> rs.Open "Exec spCallInfo_Search " & clientID & ", &#039;" & strSearchCriteria & "&#039;"<BR> if not rs.eof then<BR> avarCalls = rs.GetRows()<BR> bCalls = true<BR> else<BR> bCalls = false<BR> end if<BR> set rs = nothing<BR> conn.close <BR> set conn = nothing<BR><BR>and i get the error: <BR><BR>The connection cannot be used to perform this operation. It is either closed or invalid in this context. <BR><BR>/content/Management/reports/HelpDeskReports_RBC.asp, line 28 <BR><BR><BR>Anyone want to give me a hand? I know it&#039;s simple but I am not familiar with the context :(

Default You never tell..

.. the recordset a connection to use.<BR><BR>Just putting the lines beside of each-other do not make a connection:<BR>rs.Open "Exec spCallInfo_Search " & clientID & ", &#039;" & strSearchCriteria & "&#039;"[hl="yellow"], conn[/hl]