Hello<BR> I can&#039;t seem to find an answer to this one anywhere so I thought I would try here. I am trying to bind to a datalist or grid on the fly with the results from a database query with variables. I keep looping to get the different variables from an array to add to the SQL statement. But, I want to bind the result of the first query to the datalist, then the next query, and then the next. Right now, I can only see the final result of my query listed. I am including the code. This is very important for me since I want to finish up a project and this is the last piece of the puzzle. <BR><BR>Dim myArray(x) As string<BR>myArray(0) = Trim(mid(strID,1,2))<BR>myArray(1) = Trim(mid(strID,3,2))<BR>myArray(2) = Trim(mid(strID,5,2))<BR><BR>For CurrentNum = 0 to 2<BR><BR>stringSQL2 = "Select id,names from products where id=&#039;" & myArray(CurrentNum) & "&#039;"<BR><BR>response.write (stringSQL2 & "<BR>")<BR><BR>Conn = New SQLConnection(strConn)<BR><BR>Dim Cmd2 As New SQLCommand(stringSQL2,Conn)<BR><BR>Conn.Open<BR><B R>Rdr2 = Cmd2.ExecuteReader()<BR><BR>myproducts.datasource = Rdr2<BR><BR>myproducts.databind()<BR><BR>Next<BR>< BR>The datalist is as follows - <BR><BR>&#060;asp:DataList id="myproducts" runat="server"&#062; <BR>&#060;itemtemplate&#062; <BR>&#060;%# DataBinder.Eval ( Container.DataItem, "names" ) %&#062; <BR>&#060;/itemtemplate&#062; <BR>&#060;/asp:DataList&#062; <BR><BR>Thank you for any input <BR>HB