I have written an asp page which pulls out the attachment CDO.IBodyPart object, Decodes it into an adodb.stream and then writes it to the browser. When the file is opened however the program doing the opening tells me the file is damaged. I have written a similar vb.net app which writes the stream directly to the local system and that works fine. Anyhow this is the main section of the code where attachment is the CDO.IBodyPart object of the eml attachment.<BR><BR>set attach = attachment.GetDecodedContentStream()<BR>attach.typ e = 1<BR>Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" & Attachment.filename <BR>Response.AddHeader "Content-Length", attach.size <BR>Response.CharSet = attachment.charset <BR>Response.ContentType = "application/octet-stream" <BR>Response.Binarywrite attach.read<BR><BR>I have tried commenting out different rows as well as manually entering values such as base64 and UTF-8 as well as setting ContentType to attachment.contentMediaType all had exactly the same outcome.<BR>