Crystal report export to pdf is very slow

Thread: Crystal report export to pdf is very slow

Default Crystal report export to pdf is very slow

Hi,<BR><BR>I am using crystal report export to pdf to cerate a pdf document from oracle database. Crystal report contains 2 subreports. Also Crystal report accesses 3 tables having on an average 35000 records. <BR><BR>I have made 2 copies of the same crystal report. <BR><BR>One copy is used to run under Crystal report 7 from ASP page using Crystal report viewer. This is used to print the report. In this case the report output is displayed very fast, within few seconds.<BR><BR>Another copy is used in ASP.NET webform to export the report output to pdf. This part runs very slow. It takes nearly 2-3 minutes to create pdf. Is this normal or I am missing anything.<BR><BR>Can someone help me with this problem?<BR><BR>Thanks.

Default Why not keep your..

.. test the same?<BR><BR>Either change the ASP version to output PDF. Or change the ASP.NET to use the Crystal Viewer.<BR><BR>Otherwise, you&#039;re comparing apples and oranges.<BR><BR>But, to me - that sounds like a lot of data and it&#039;s just what it is to generate a PDF.