I&#039;m trying to create a page that will show the biographies of numerous individuals. However, the full text of each of those entries should be collapsed to start and the user will have to click on each to expand and read their full bio (normally just their name and title are shown).<BR><BR>I&#039;ve implemented this using panels such that each person profiled has two panels: a collapsed panel and an expanded panel. Each of these has an ImageButton control that is used to switch between the "modes" (collapsed/expanded, think up arrow, down arrow). This all works nicely, but the problem is this:<BR><BR>If I have to page down to click the entry I want to expand, when the postback action occurs it takes the user back to the top of the page on reload and then they have to scroll back down to get to the newly expanded entry. Yuck.<BR><BR>Is there any way to tell postback to automatically return to the previous position (an anchor?) on the page when it reloads? Or any way to do this without using postback? <BR><BR>Maybe javascript is better suited for this? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.<BR><BR>..nap