Hi!<BR><BR>Below I have placed the code that I am using to export a crystal report to PDF and view it on screen. When I run the ASP.NET interface and come to this subroutine (ExportToPDF), choosing the version in the English Language of the report, I get the following error message:<BR><BR>Error in File c:inetpubwwwrootMailRegistryAcknowledgementReportE .rpt: Error detected by export DLL: <BR>Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <BR><BR>Exception Details: CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ExportExcep tion: Error in File c:inetpubwwwrootMailRegistryAcknowledgementReportE .rpt: Error detected by export DLL: <BR><BR>Source Error: <BR><BR><BR>Line 187:<BR>Line 188: Dim st As System.IO.Stream<BR>Line 189: st = oRpt.FormatEngine.ExportToStream(req)<BR>Line 190:<BR>Line 191: Response.ClearContent()<BR> <BR><BR><BR>Line 189 is being highlited in red as the error line.<BR><BR>What I do not understand is that if I run another report, with my native language fonts (Maltese), this error does not show and the PDF gets displayed correctly. Can anyone help me on this matter? I would greatly appreciate your help!<BR>Below please find the code of the ExportToPDF subroutine.<BR><BR><BR>Private Sub ExportToPDF(ByVal oRpt As ReportDocument)<BR> Dim crExportOptions As ExportOptions<BR><BR> crExportOptions = oRpt.ExportOptions<BR> With crExportOptions<BR> .FormatOptions = New PdfRtfWordFormatOptions<BR> .ExportFormatType = ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat<BR> End With<BR><BR> Dim req As ExportRequestContext = New ExportRequestContext<BR> req.ExportInfo = crExportOptions<BR><BR> Dim st As System.IO.Stream<BR> st = oRpt.FormatEngine.ExportToStream(req)<BR><BR> Response.ClearContent()<BR> Response.ClearHeaders()<BR> Response.ContentType = "application/pdf"<BR><BR> Dim b(st.Length) As Byte<BR> st.Read(b, 0, st.Length)<BR> Response.BinaryWrite(b)<BR><BR> Response.Flush()<BR> Response.End()<BR> End Sub<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR>Timothy