Hello,<BR>I have just started to work with sessions.<BR>I have a piece of code to verify whether a session("whaterver") is present. I have it in a sub and I get the error:<BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a000d&#039 <BR><BR>Type mismatch: &#039Session&#039 <BR><BR>/gamereport.asp, line 76 <BR><BR> If I take it out of the sub and make it a global variable, I just get the type Mismatch error without the &#039Session&#039 part. I have looked all over the net so far with nothing to show for it. If I take the snippet for the session out of my code it is fine the page works great. If I put the snippet into a clean page, the session works fine. I have narrowed it down to the fact that the snippet is seeing that there is no session("var"), but if it tries to do anything with it, the code fails. Type Mismatch! Session is an integer by default, so I am having trouble understanding assigning text variables to it.<BR>Anyway, any help would be appreciated.<BR>I will display the code if anyone thinks they can help.<BR><BR>Grumbling