Database Connection Error

Thread: Database Connection Error

Default Database Connection Error

Not sure what is happening here, but I have created several pages that are in frames and they are mostly search pages. This site is secured and requires a password and the security is set on the server. When you first login, it seems to work fine, but if you let the page sit for a few minutes and try to search again I get this error message:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039;(unknown)&#039;. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. <BR><BR>/parts/plist/brResults.asp, line 4<BR><BR>The line of code that is is calling out is the database connection. Sometimes the only way to get it to work again is to go to another asp page that connects to a different database then go back and search again. I am not sure if it&#039;s the way i coded the asp page or if its a server setting...and yes i have searched the microsoft knowledge base for the error. below are 2 links to the code i&#039;m using for the results page, please help me, I do not see where the problem is. Example1 is posted to from a search form and example2 is just a results page.<BR><BR> <BR><BR><BR><BR>thanks

Default Try the JET driver...

...instead of the very fragile and very flaky Access driver.<BR><BR>Look here:<BR>