Hello,<BR><BR>I am using Microsoft Exchange to send e-mails. There are times that things go wrong with Exchange and on the ASP side we get errors. Once we restart Exchange all the e-mails that did not get send b/c of the error goes through. To my understanding Exchange queues up the e-mails.<BR><BR>What I want to do is catch this Exchange error (or catch any SMTP errors). Basically I do not want to the user to see this error page and want to resume normal flow of the site. At the time of the error I want to log it to a file and use a different SMTP server on another machine to send admin the error e-mail.<BR><BR>I know I can use &#060;% On Error Resume Next %&#062; to resume the flow of the site so the user does not see any error. But this will catch ALL errors. How do I only catch SMTP errors?<BR><BR>Also is there any way I can set up IIS to recognize SMTP errors to run the same process (basically catch the error, log it, send e-mail to admin using different SMTP and then resume process)rather than putting code for SMTP error for each page.<BR><BR>I hope I am clear in explaining my problem above.<BR><BR>Thanks for your help in advance.<BR><BR>Sunny Jassal<BR>