Best solution for this..

Thread: Best solution for this..

Default Best solution for this..

Well,<BR><BR>I am planning to have a site where in people can sell their used things.<BR><BR>So I was wondering the best method..<BR><BR>I think there will be a problem when the user uploads his/her item&#039;s image onto the server.<BR><BR>I was wondering if there is any tool, which we can purchase which could resize the users items image size to our desired specs.<BR><BR>I wanted this to be done cos if I have this then I dont need to be in my office and use Photoshop to resize the users items images, as I may not be in my office all the time.<BR><BR>So i need to able to see the image thats been uploaded then upon authorising I can make those images to be shown online for the rest.<BR><BR>Thanks for time & input.<BR><BR>Cheers<BR><BR>Jay

Default I think ASPJpeg (or whatever it's...

...called) can do this. It&#039;s sometimes advertised on the left. If not, search for it on Google. I haven&#039;t used it myself, but others in this forum have and have recommended it in the past. There are probably other components out there that do something similar.<BR><BR>Oliver.