I have a database (calendar.mdb) which is linked to a table (PERSONNEL) in another database in the same folder on the server (Personnel2.mdb). I am trying to write a union query that combines data from the linked PERSONNEL table with data from a table NONLIBRARYCONTACTS in calendar.mdb for display in a combo box on an ASP page. The code is:<BR><BR>[code language="vbscript"]strSQL = "SELECT Email, LN, FN, Phone FROM PERSONNEL" & _<BR><BR> " UNION ALL " & _<BR><BR> "SELECT Email, LN, FN, Phone FROM NonLibraryContacts WHERE Email = &#039;" & strEmail & "&#039;;"[/code&#062;]<BR><BR><BR>This query works inside the Access database, but when it is run from the Web page, this comes up:<BR><BR>&#060;b&#062;Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80004005&#039; <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039;\VirgilwwwrootVIRGILdatabasespersonnel2.mdb& #039;. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. &#060;/b&#062;<BR><BR>I have gone round in circles but only succeed in failing in new ways :-( What is wrong?<BR><BR>Arthur Morgan<BR>