Hi all. I need to launch a program from the command line on the server. Specifically, it is a .wsf script that I created. The script runs a few conditions and if one of them is met, it launches another .wsf script (using cscript) I&#039;m mentioning this because I&#039;m not sure if this is part of my problem. In any case, both of these scripts work perfectly if I terminal services onto the server and launch. <BR>I have tried a few tactics to get these to run, namely I have tried ASPExec (http://www.serverobjects.com/products.htm - bottom of the page - free) ASPExec will let me run Dir (of the server) and things like that, and it will actually print results to the screen. However, when I do something like the code below it does not launch my program:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Set Executor = Server.CreateObject("ASPExec.Execute")<BR> &#039; Executor.Application = "cmd /c copy c:*.* g: emp"<BR> Executor.Application = "cmd /c D:webappsWordFormVzNotifyv2call.vbs"<BR> Executor.Parameters = ""<BR> strResult = Executor.ExecuteDosApp<BR> Response.Write "&#060;pre&#062;" & strResult & "&#060;/pre&#062;"<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Also, if I don&#039;t use ASPexec and use something like this:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim wsh<BR>Set wsh = createobject("WScript.Shell")<BR>wsh.run("c:winnt
otepad.exe")<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I do not get an error, nor does notepad launch. I&#039;m not sure if this is due to permissions or what have you....Is there any way I can run my script on the server side? Thanks for your hep in advance.