TimeZone Question..??

Thread: TimeZone Question..??

Default TimeZone Question..??

Guys--<BR><BR>How can I using .NET serve up another countries time; such as Italy or Spain...<BR><BR>I&#039;m currently in the US on central time so I realize I could use the AddHours method but, Italy for example has a different month that daylight savings time goes into effect and I really don&#039;t want to hard-code the month...<BR><BR>I&#039;m looking for something a bit more dynamic...<BR><BR>Any assistance as always would be great..!

Default RE: TimeZone Question..??

Don&#039;t know, but I would GUESS that a combination of something this:<BR><BR>Public myITCI As System.Globalization.DateTimeFormatInfo = New System.Globalization.CultureInfo("en-GB", False).DateTimeFormat<BR><BR>And the UTC time format would do it.<BR><BR>(WHERE en-GB is UK time format) Check the ISO site for the correct code for italy.<BR><BR>You should be able to add hours correctly to the UTC time.<BR><BR>search MSDN for both and you should get somewhere.<BR><BR>Its not an answer, but a definate starting point.<BR><BR>Good luck, and please post back if you figure it out - I would be interested in how it&#039;s done.<BR><BR>James.