I need to query the database using the ID and populate the editor with the result, but I don&#039;t know how.<BR><BR> I want to be able to call a page by using an ID (a simple link that will contain an URL just like the one below):<BR> <BR>text_edit/todatabase_final.asp?ID=5<BR> <BR>This will call a page 5 to be edited (an example).<BR> <BR>Once the page displays, I will make chage to it, and save it (so the code should make change to that particular page, and does not create a new record).<BR> <BR>I also need to be able to have a page that will display what is in the database (in this case page with an ID=5)<BR> <BR>Thank you for your help<BR> <BR>&#060;%<BR> <BR> dim conn<BR> dim connstr<BR> Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> connstr="Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & Server.MapPath("test.mdb")<BR> conn.Open connstr<BR> <BR> dim content<BR> <BR>ID = Request("ID")<BR>If ID &#060;&#062; "" then<BR> sql="select TitleField,MessageField from test where id=" & Request.Querystring("id")<BR> &#039;sql="select TitleField,MessageField from test where id="Request.Querystring("id")<BR> set rs=server.createobject("adodb.recordset")<BR> rs.open sql,conn,3,3 <BR> rs("TitleField") = TitleField<BR> rs("MessageField") = MessageField<BR> rs.update<BR> rs.Close<BR> response.write(request.querystring("id"))<BR> Set rs = nothing<BR>End If<BR> <BR> <BR><BR><BR>sql="select TitleField,MessageField from test where id=" & Cint(Request.Querystring("id"))<BR><BR>set rs2=conn.execute(sql) <BR>if not rs2.eof then <BR> itleField = rs2("TitleField") <BR> MessageField = rs2("MessageField") <BR> rs2.close <BR> set rs2=nothing <BR>end if<BR> %&#062;<BR><BR> <BR><BR> <BR><BR> <BR><BR> &#060;% <BR> <BR> Dim editor<BR> Set editor = New CuteEditor<BR> <BR> editor.ID = "Editor1"<BR> editor.Text = MessageField<BR> editor.FilesPath = "editor_files"<BR> editor.ImageGalleryPath = "/uploads"<BR> editor.MaxImageSize = 50<BR> editor.AutoConfigure = "fscc"<BR> &#039;editor.Template= "Bold,Italic,Underline"<BR> &#039;editor.StyleSheetPath = "/grey2.css"<BR> editor.Width = 490<BR> editor.Height = 300<BR> editor.Draw()<BR> <BR> &#039; Request.Form("Editor1_HTMLContent") access from other page<BR> <BR> %&#062;