I am working on a page that is going to use the same type of coding used on a number of news sites where only the first 10 lines of an article are shown. <BR><BR>I only want to show the first 10 lines of the story and then add a click here to read the rest. Is there a way to do this?<BR><BR>This is the basic coding I am using:<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR> Dim cnCon, rstemp <BR><BR> location=server.mappath("../databases/fantasyarticles.mdb") <BR> sourceDSN="DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};" <BR> sourceDSN = sourceDSN & " DBQ=" & location <BR> Set cnCon = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR> cnCon.open sourceDSN <BR> <BR> Dim myArticle, sql <BR> myArticle = Request.QueryString("ArticleID") <BR><BR> SQL="SELECT ArticleHeadline, ArticleStory from ArticleTable" <BR> &#039;Response.Write sql<BR> &#039;Response.End<BR><BR> set rsTemp = cnCon.Execute(sql) <BR> strInput = rsTemp("ArticleStory") <BR> strDisp = Replace(strInput,vbCrLf,"<BR>")<BR> if rsTemp.EOF THEN <BR> Response.Redirect("notFound.asp")<BR> end if<BR><BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>Then in my body I am calling the strDisp by just using the following in a table where the first 10 lines of the article would be:<BR><BR>&#060;%=strDisp%&#062;<BR><BR>