&nbsp;<BR>2.How do I access my POP3 mail account using an ASP script.How do I actually use ADO for NTS for this?(if ADO for NTS is the right thing for using)I&#039ve tried the following code but I always <BR>get the number of messages as zero .The code I tried is as follows<BR>There are no errrors .The problem is the no. of messages is zero.Also no object takes my password as a parameter<BR>At the same time if I use outlook express I can find mails in the inbox<BR><BR>My prime objecive is to create something like an e-group where in people can join my group and unsubscribe at will by ending a blank mail etc...<BR>Could you help in this aspect? <BR><BR><BR>&#060;%@ language="VBScript"%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>&#060;html&# 062;<BR>&#060;body&#062;<BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;%<BR ><BR><BR><BR><BR>Dim objSession <BR><BR>Set objSession = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Session") <BR><BR>Dim identification_string,pop3_email<BR> identification_string="SomeStringOrIdentificastion "<BR> pop3_email="gkm@somename.com"<BR><BR><BR> objSession.LogonSMTP (identification_string,pop3_email) <BR> <BR><BR> <BR>set vobjfolder=objSession.Inbox &#039 getting the oflder object from Inbox prop of session obj<BR>Response.Write "Got the folder object <BR>"<BR><BR><BR>vmessages_collection=vobjfolder.m essages<BR>Response.Write "Got the messages Collection <BR>"<BR>Response.Write "The messages Collection has " & vmessages_collection.Count & " messages <BR>"<BR><BR>For i = 1 To vmessages_collection.Count Step 1 <BR>Response.Write ( "<BR>No . " & i & " message follows <BR> ")<BR> Set vobjMessage = vmessages_collection.Item(i) <BR><BR>vsender=vobjmessage.Sender &#039 write this to a file or use the SMTP Component and immediately send a messsage<BR>vsize=vobjmessage.Size <BR>vsubject=vobjmessage.Subject<BR>vtext=vobjmess age.Text <BR><BR>Response.Write "vsender is " & vsender & " <BR> vsize " & vsize <BR>Response.Write "vsubject is " & vsubject <BR>Response.Write "<BR> vtext is " & vtext<BR>Response.Write "<BR><BR>"<BR><BR>NEXT <BR> <BR><BR><BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;/body&#062;<BR>&#060;/html&#062;<BR><BR><BR>I would deeply appreciate your help<BR>in this regard<BR>Thanks for your interest<BR><BR>Mathew<BR>