Im creating webpage with and But my problem is that I cannot open the database in any way.<BR>I can connect to database and create DataAdapter and DataSet.<BR>But at runtime, it always stops at the line "DataAdapter.Fill method.<BR>And it shows same error message everytime, which is<BR> Server Error in &#039;/test&#039; Application.The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039;C:Inetpubwwwroot estdemo.mdb&#039;. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data..<BR> After that, it creates "Microsoft Office Access Record-Rocking Information" in the application folder(same place as original database with program)<BR>This one, I cannot delete because it says it is used by other program.<BR>I tested this part using both conected mode and disconected mode by simple program which shows database information into the<BR>datagrid. But I still have the same problem. I&#039;m not sure this is because of the problem of my computer or just because my coding problem..Please help me.