Example Help

Thread: Example Help

Default Example Help

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconeventbubblingcontrolsample.asp<BR><BR>Can someone help me get that example working? I&#039;ve inserted the code behind and the HTML contents and tried to execute it, but I&#039;m having a problem referencing the control in the code behind. I get the error:<BR><BR>Parser Error <BR>Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. <BR><BR>Parser Error Message: Could not load type CustomControls.TheEventBubbler from assembly TheEventBubbler, Version=1.0.1749.13966, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.<BR><BR>&#060;Custom:EventBubb ler id="MyControl" OnClick="ClickHandler" OnReset="ResetHandler" OnSubmit="SubmitHandler" Number="10" runat="server"&#062;&#060;/Custom:EventBubbler&#062;

Default RE: Example Help

Did you follow the instructions where it says: "To build the sample, see the instructions in Server Control Samples"?