Hello folks,<BR><BR>I&#039m receiving an error message as I attempt to loop through a single dimension array, copying a file at each loop. I&#039m copying from a folder addressed by a constant UploadsPath to another folder addressed through ImagesPath.<BR><BR>Can anyone help me? Thanks,<BR><BR>Bruce<BR><BR><BR>My code is...<BR><BR>set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR><BR>dim item<BR> for each item in ImageArray<BR> if not objFSO.FileExists (ImagesPath & "\" & item) then <BR> objFSO.CopyFile UploadsPath & "\" & item, ImagesPath, False &#060;----- line 75<BR> Response.write "The file "&item&" was successfully copied.<BR>" <BR> else<BR> Response.write "&#060;font color=""#FF0000""&#062;Error&#060;/font&#062;<BR>The file "&item&" was not copied as another file with the same name already exists in the destination folder.<BR>" <BR> end if<BR> next<BR>set objFSO = Nothing<BR><BR><BR>The error message is...<BR>The file 0523inb.gif was successfully copied. &#060;--- this was the first image in the array<BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0177 : 800a0035&#039 <BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR>/admin/admin36.asp, line 75 <BR>The operation completed successfully. <BR>