Hi,<BR><BR>I have the following problem. I compiled a web interface written in a pre-2003 version of ASP.NET .This interface allowed the entry of dates (amongst other fields), which were forced to be in dd/mm/yyyy format with a regular expression validator. All worked fine. It saved well into MS SQL Server 2000, and when a search was made, it retreived the date correctly in the textbox allocated (txtTranspositionDeadline - see code below). The web-interface was deployed to the intranet and everything was OK.<BR>Now, I want to add new functionality and I am using the 2003 version of ASP.NET .When I carry out the SAME search on the SAME date fields in the database in debugging mode, they are being displayed in the textbox in reverse order, i.e. as mm/dd/yyyy format (and sometimes not even using 2 digits for the month and day). <BR>For example, when using the intranet version written in the older version of ASP.NET, a saved &#039;datetime&#039; field containing &#039;01/05/2004&#039; (1st May 2004) is read correctly into the designated textbox as &#039;01/05/2004&#039;. But, when debugging using the 2003 ASP.NET version, this same field is being displayed as &#039;5/1/2004&#039;. For completion sake I am including some code and a function which checks whether the field is null prior to displaying. (which works perfectly well with the intranet version). I am not sure whether it is the ASP.NET version or different intranet and local settings that create the problem.<BR>I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!<BR><BR>&#039;code:<BR><BR>&#039;row.Item( 13) is the SQL Server 2000 datetime field<BR>txtTranspositionDeadline.Text = CheckField(row.Item(13))<BR><BR>Function CheckField(ByVal fld As Object) As String<BR>If IsDBNull(fld) Then<BR>CheckField = ""<BR>Else : CheckField = fld<BR>End If<BR>End Function