Hi, <BR><BR>I&#039;m trying to create a DHTML Menu that looks up a Windows Sharepoint Services List for it&#039;s menu items, but have no idea where to begin. I Use ******* DHTML Menu so the code may seem a little unstructured.<BR><BR>&#060;%Option Explicit%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim Dbq, Dsn, Dc<BR> Dim rsCat, rsProduct, rsDesc<BR> Dim sCatName, sProduct, sLink, sCatDesc<BR> <BR> <BR> Dbq = Server.MapPath(".\") & "products.mdb;"<BR> Dsn = "driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};pwd=;Dbq=" & Dbq<BR> Set Dc = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> Dc.Open Dsn<BR><BR> Set rsCat = Dc.Execute("SELECT * FROM CATEGORY ORDER BY ORDID ASC")<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>This Displays the Categories of the menu...<BR>/*<BR>&#060;%<BR>While Not rsCat.EOF<BR>sCatName = rscat("NAME")<BR>sCatDesc = rscat("DESC")<BR>%&#062;<BR>*/<BR>This displays the Menu items...<BR>/*<BR>&#060;%<BR>Set rsProduct = Dc.Execute("SELECT * FROM PRODUCTS WHERE CATID=" &rsCat(0)&" ORDER BY ORDID ASC")<BR>While Not rsProduct.EOF<BR>sProduct = rsProduct("NAME")<BR>sLink = rsProduct("LINK")<BR>%&#062;<BR>*/&#060;/div&#062;<BR><BR><BR>I need to find a way of changing this to access the data from a sharepoint list/table instead of an access table and also to work on ASP.NET - I couldn&#039;t get the above to work on (IIS6) but will work on IIS5... <BR><BR>Any Ideas??<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>Ant