Hi Folks,<BR><BR>http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/081804-1.aspx<BR><BR>I am trying to implement the paging code discussed at this article. I have a PagedDataSource(PDS) bound to a datareader, and then a repeater control bound to the PagedDataSource. I haven’t implemented everything yet because I want to get the binding of the PDS done correct.<BR><BR>I have code like this:<BR><BR> Dim pagedSource As PagedDataSource = New PagedDataSource<BR> pagedSource.DataSource = selectOrders.dataReader<BR> pagedSource.AllowPaging = True<BR> pagedSource.PageSize = 5<BR><BR> listOAs.DataSource = pagedSource<BR> listOAs.DataBind()<BR><BR>"selectOrders.dataReader " is a datareader produced by a class that I have wrote to handle my data connections. As far as I can see, this should work, and it should just bring back the first 5 records. but instead I get this error:<BR><BR>Cannot compute Count for a data source that does not implement ICollection.<BR><BR>I&#039;m not sure what to do about this.<BR><BR>The error line is "listOAs.DataSource = pagedSource", so why doesn&#039;t the PDS implement ICollection?<BR><BR>Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.<BR><BR>Phil Baines.