Additional Help with Mailing List

Thread: Additional Help with Mailing List

Default Additional Help with Mailing List

I figured out the first part of the problem I posted earlier - I was calling more arguments than my function was accepting. I can now send mail, but get an error after the script sends the mail:<BR><BR>
    <BR>for i = 0 to last singlemail = split(maillist(i), delimiter, -1, vbtextcompare)<BR>if mailpattern(singlemail(0)) then<BR>mailresult = SendMail(Request.Form("from"), singlemail(0),    Request.Form("subject"), lettext)<BR>if mailresult then<BR>Response.Write singlemail(0) & ": SENT" & vbCrlf<BR>else<BR>Response.Write singlemail(0) & ": MAIL NOT SENT"<BR>end if<BR>end if<BR>next<BR>Response.Write "&#060;b&#062;Processing completed!&#060;/b&#062;"<BR>on error goto 0<BR>
    <BR><BR>After the SENT, I get:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a0009&#039;<BR>Subscript out of range: &#039;[number: 0]&#039;<BR><BR>Any suggestions?

Default The fact that you have...

...ON ERROR GOTO 0 in that code makes me suspect that someplace before that you have ON ERROR RESUME NEXT. And since RESUME NEXT simply means, to VBScript, "ignore all the errors you get, no matter how many of them there are", I would have to assume that you are getting some OTHER error that is being hidden by RESUME NEXT.<BR><BR>So get rid of *ALL* the ON ERROR lines and try again.<BR><BR>Anyway, since you don&#039;t show us what line you are getting the error from, how can we guess what the problem is?<BR><BR>