Any suggestions... <BR><BR>In essence I am settings PagedDataSource.DataSource to the SortedList object.<BR><BR>I am using the following code but it does not sort correctly.<BR><BR><BR><BR>[code language="VB.NET"]<BR><BR>Protected SearchResults As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater<BR><BR>Part of the Page_Load sub...<BR><BR> Dim output As New SortedList(finalResultsArray.Count) &#039; empty sorted list<BR> Dim fo As DictionaryEntry<BR> Dim infile As Object<BR> Dim result As String = ""<BR><BR> &#039; build each result row - finalResultsArray contains an array of objects<BR> <BR><BR> For Each foundInFile As Object In finalResultsArray.Keys<BR><BR> &#039; searchResults are &#039;sorted&#039; as they&#039;re added to the SortedList<BR><BR> infile = foundInFile<BR> infile.searchrank = CType(CType(finalResultsArray(foundInFile), DictionaryEntry).Value, Integer)<BR><BR> &#039;Detirmine the sort based on the nubmer of time the search term is on the page<BR> Dim sortrank As Integer = (infile.searchrank * -100) &#039; multiply by -100 so larger score goes to the top<BR><BR> If output.Contains(sortrank) Then &#039; rank exists; concatenate same-rank output strings<BR> For i As Integer = 1 To 99 Step 1<BR> sortrank = sortrank - i<BR> If Not output.Contains(sortrank) Then<BR> output.Add(sortrank, infile)<BR> Exit For<BR> End If<BR> Next<BR> Else<BR> output.Add(sortrank, infile)<BR> End If<BR><BR> Next<BR><BR> pg.DataSource = output<BR> pg.AllowPaging = True<BR> pg.PageSize = 10<BR> <BR> &#039;SearchResuls is the repeater<BR> SearchResults.DataSource = pg<BR> SearchResults.DataBind()<BR>[/code]<BR>