Good morning, Ive got an error that is simply not giveing me enough detail to figure out why I am unable to sort the search results. My code is as follows:<BR><BR>[code language="C#"]<BR>System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry entry = new System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry(txtLDAP.Te xt);<BR>System.DirectoryServices.DirectorySearcher mySearcher = new System.DirectoryServices.DirectorySearcher(entry); <BR> <BR>mySearcher.Filter = ( "("+ txtQuery.Text +")" );<BR> <BR>mySearcher.PropertiesToLoad.Add("givenName");< BR>mySearcher.PropertiesToLoad.Add("middleName");< BR>mySearcher.PropertiesToLoad.Add("sn");<BR>//.... (more properties)<BR><BR>mySearcher.Sort = new SortOption("sn", SortDirection.Ascending);<BR><BR>foreach(System.Di rectoryServices.SearchResult result in mySearcher.FindAll()) <BR>{ <BR>//Output the results. <BR>}<BR>[/code]<BR><BR>this code works just fine so long as I leave out the sort option, but when that option is set I recieve the error:<BR><BR>System.InvalidOperationException: The value for the property Sort could not be set. ---&#062; System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x00000001): Incorrect function <BR><BR>Ive not been able to find any detail on this error and really need help on this!<BR><BR>Thanks to you all in advance!