Hello all, <BR><BR>I have created a cryptographic keys using RSACryptoServiceProvider. The key is stored in C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataMicrosoftCryptoRSAMachineKeys. After testing many tests decrypting and encrypting the data with this key on my development machine, i am now ready to move it to the production machine. I copied the key on the development machine and place it in the same directory in the production machine. This is the error message(below). Any help would greatly appreciated... I am not sure if there is suppose to a method of exchanging keys to another server or something. Couldn&#039;t find any help articles on it or a method of exchanging the keys. <BR><BR>----------------- <BR>The error description is as follows : System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown. ---&#062; System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicExceptio n: Bad Data. <BR><BR>at System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvi der._DecryptPKWin2KEnh(IntPtr hPubKey, Byte[] rgbKey, Boolean fOAEP) <BR>at System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvi der.Decrypt(Byte[] rgb, Boolean fOAEP) <BR>at ccencryption.ccencrypt.DeCrypt(Object plaintxt) <BR>at amex.ccprocess.DisplayCCInformation() <BR>at amex.ccprocess.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) <BR>at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) <BR>at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() <BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() <BR>--- End of inner exception stack trace --- <BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) <BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() <BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() <BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) <BR>at System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.Htt pApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() <BR>at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) <BR>