Thread: PLEASE HELP!!!!

Default PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hello all,<BR><BR>I have created a cryptographic keys using RSACryptoServiceProvider. The key is stored in C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataMicrosoftCryptoRSAMachineKeys. After testing many tests decrypting and encrypting the data with this key on my development machine, i am now ready to move it to the production machine. I copied the key on the development machine and place it in the same directory in the production machine. This is the error message(below). Any help would greatly appreciated... I am not sure if there is suppose to a method of exchanging keys to another server or something. Couldn&#039;t find any help articles on it or a method of exchanging the keys.<BR><BR>-----------------<BR>The error description is as follows : System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown. ---&#062; System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicExceptio n: Bad Data.<BR><BR>at System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvi der._DecryptPKWin2KEnh(IntPtr hPubKey, Byte[] rgbKey, Boolean fOAEP)<BR>at System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvi der.Decrypt(Byte[] rgb, Boolean fOAEP)<BR>at ccencryption.ccencrypt.DeCrypt(Object plaintxt)<BR>at amex.ccprocess.DisplayCCInformation()<BR>at amex.ccprocess.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)<BR>at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)<BR>at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()<BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()<BR>--- End of inner exception stack trace ---<BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)<BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()<BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()<BR>at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)<BR>at System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.Htt pApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()<BR>at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)<BR> <BR> <BR> <BR><BR>

Default i dont know the answer, but

i can tell you that a lot of people that can possibly answer that problem with probably skip this post because of the vauge "please help"<BR><BR>give us a break :-/<BR><BR>spend 5 seconds and make it descriptive

Default RE: i dont know the answer, but

I only looked because of MorningZ thread, I don&#039;t open "please help" messages, I&#039;d rather pester Bill ;)<BR><BR>I had "Bad Data" today, I was trying to decrypt some text that was not encrypted.<BR>