Hello ,<BR>I am using the code given on the 4guysfromrolla.com by Richard Chisholm .The code is very useful and i am able to show the access report.<BR>http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/042600-1.shtml<BR><BR>However I am facing a problem with passing a value from my asp page to MsAccess report.<BR><BR>I think it is very simple but i am not able to figure it out as where i am going wrong. Any help on this will be gr8.<BR><BR>I am explaining:<BR><BR>I have a Msaccess DB, with lots of tables, queries and reports saved.<BR>On the report i am using DLookUp to show the customer name.<BR>=DLookUp("[Slogan]","Kantoor","strWhere")<BR>where slogan is the feild name and Kantoor is the query name also strWhere is the criteria.<BR>This criteria i have to send and the report has to capture so that my application completetes.<BR><BR>from my Asp page i am opeining the db , then opening the report and passing the query.But is not working.<BR>//////////////////////////////////////////////////<BR>my asp code is<BR>Set objAccess = Server.CreateObject("Access.Application")<BR>objAc cess.Visible = False<BR>Dim tes<BR>tes="17"<BR>strWhere="[ID Kantoorgegevens]=&#039;" & tes & "&#039;"<BR><BR>&#039;-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>&#039; Open the database, then the Report, and output it in Snapshot format<BR>&#039;-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>objAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase strDbName<BR><BR>With objAccess.DoCmd<BR>&#039; open in preview mode so that we can pass a where clause<BR>&#039; if neccesary<BR>.OpenReport strRptName, acViewPreview, strFilter, strWhere<BR>&#039; now you can save the report to snapshot format<BR>&#039; Server.MapPath gets the current directory.<BR>.OutputTo acOutputReport, , "Snapshot Format", Server.MapPath(".") & _<BR>"snapfiles\" & strSnapFile<BR>.Close<BR>End With<BR><BR>&#039; Clean Up<BR>objAccess.Quit acQuitSaveNone &#039;acQuitSaveNone<BR>Set objAccess = Nothing<BR>///////////////////////////////////////////////////////<BR><BR>however if i hard code the strwhere value in DLookUp code in msAccess report,then it is wokring fine.<BR><BR>can any one help me where i am wrong<BR>Best Regards,<BR><BR>shou<BR>