I am sort of new too asp, but learning. Using front page server extensions and access database I have a root site, then a password protected admin folder and also a seperate folder for my .mdb. I can add data to a given table from the admin folder using add, add confirm, edit, edit confirm pages, but when I try to diplicate that at my root to have a place for the gen. public to add it doesn&#039;t work unless I enter the admin section 1st (thus logging on to the admin area). Otherwise it just gives me a &#039;database results error&#039; and pops up the last entery into the table then in the adit page which then is also unable to submit to the table. I thought that simply copying a working add, addconfirm, ect...to my root and changing the form properties post to post to the new root based confirm pages would be sufficient. The full error on the addconfirm.asp is is "Database Results Error<BR>Description: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Operation must use an updateable query.<BR>Number: -2147467259 (0x80004005)<BR>Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers"<BR>Does it have something to do with this expression 1000 thing? <BR> <BR>