I have an Access2000 Database which contains of two records. My database is uploaded to a web server hosted by a company <BR>For e.g. <BR> <BR> ID Password<BR> ---- ---------<BR> AAA 123<BR> BBB 456 <BR>(stored in the same table called Login)<BR><BR>For each different login, it performs different functions.<BR>For e.g. AAA should print "One"<BR> BBB should print "Two"<BR> <BR>I can successfully make a connection to the database but however <BR>when I open two browsers (on my workstation), one browser to login as AAA and the other browser to login as BBB, I was able to see only one of the login results only. <BR>For e.g. <BR>a) I was able to see &#039One&#039 in one browser but I was unable to <BR> see &#039Two&#039.<BR>b) I was able to see &#039Two&#039 in one browser but I was unable to <BR> see &#039One&#039 <BR><BR>What I did is by asking user to login from a html page and when he/she pressed "Login", these info will be passed to an asp page to print out the result. <BR><BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objConn.Open("DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" <BR> & _ Server.MapPath("Upgrade.mdb"))<BR> strSQL = "Select * from Login where ID = &#039"&struserid&"&#039 and <BR> Password = &#039"&strpassword&"&#039"<BR> Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> rs.Open strSQL, objConn, adOpenKeyset<BR> <BR>Can anyone tell me what has gone wrong with my coding or provide me with some sample codes to solve the concurrency problem?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance!<BR>Regards <BR>Jen