Help with an array

Thread: Help with an array

Default Help with an array

The code is below. The code does populate my array. It seems once it is used to populate the listbox, the information is gone. Maybe I am just not getting info from the array right. I need the array to populate the listbox because i use the array later.<BR><BR><BR>&#060;Input Type=hidden name="Title" value="&#060;%=Title%&#062;"&#062;<BR> &#060;SELECT NAME="Category2" onchange="changevalue()"&#062; <BR> &#060;OPTION Selected&#062;- Select Category - <BR> &#060;%<BR> i = 0<BR> Do While Not RS2.EOF<BR> if RS2(tmpfield) = "True" then <BR> <BR> Redim strCat(i)<BR> strCat(i) = RS2("CatID")<BR> i = i + 1<BR> if Request.QueryString("Category") = "Downloads" then<BR> tempurl = "" & strCat(i-1)<BR> else<BR> tempurl = RS2("URL") & RS2("CatID")<BR> end if%&#062;<BR> &#060;OPTION value="&#060;%=tempurl%&#062;"&#062;&#060;%=RS2("T itle")%&#062;<BR> &#060;% end if %&#062;<BR><BR> &#060;%<BR> RS2.MoveNext<BR><BR> Loop

alpoor reddy Guest

Default RE: Help with an array

Define your arry like array = new Array()(this is in javascript) outside your do loop and load values in array so that you can use it later