I am exporting the dataset of an Infragistics Datagrid to an excel file. I created a class and call that class in the Button_click event. When it calls the class, it converts it to Excel just fine. But it converts on top of the existing datagrid window. I want a new window to open up with the data in excel format, the old window should still open as well. Do I need to create a Javascript page to make this happen? Or is there a way in ASP.NET that will do this? Thanks and here is an example of my code.<BR><BR>This is my class...<BR>Public Shared Sub Export(ByVal ds As DataSet, ByVal response As HttpResponse)<BR><BR> response.Clear()<BR> response.Charset = ""<BR><BR> &#039;set the response type for excel<BR> response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel"<BR><BR> &#039;create a string writer<BR> Dim stringWrite As New System.IO.StringWriter<BR><BR> &#039;create an htmltextwriter which uses the stringwriter<BR> Dim htmlWrite As New System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter(stringWrite)<BR><BR> &#039;datagrid<BR> Dim dg As New DataGrid<BR><BR> &#039;set the datagrid datasource to the dataset <BR> dg.DataSource = ds.Tables(0)<BR><BR> &#039;Make the header font bold and the background light gray<BR> dg.HeaderStyle.Font.Bold = True<BR> dg.HeaderStyle.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.LightGray<BR><BR> &#039;bind datagrid<BR> dg.DataBind()<BR><BR> &#039;render itself to our htmltextwriter<BR> dg.RenderControl(htmlWrite)<BR><BR> &#039;output the html<BR> response.Write(stringWrite.ToString)<BR> response.End()<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>This is button click event...<BR>Private Sub ProcessClick_ExportListToExcel()<BR>Dim dataStore As New CAMPS.Business.ITARS.DataStore(Application.Item(Ap pValues.ConnectionString))<BR> Dim ds As DataSet = dataStore.GetRequestList<BR><BR> Try<BR> &#039;This calls the UIUtils class with the Export <BR> UIUtils.Export(ds, Response)<BR><BR> SetStatus("Request List Exported Successfully.")<BR><BR> Catch<BR><BR> SetStatus("Request List was not Exported.")<BR><BR> End Try<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>