Path not found

Thread: Path not found

Default Path not found

I&#039;m stuck I have given my files the IUSR_&#060;SERVERNAME&#062; and IWAM_&#060;SERVERNAME&#062; folders full control on both "FILE" and "ABC" folders yet I get the error : <BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a004c&#039; <BR><BR>Path not found <BR><BR>My code is the following, and I have tried MapPath() and that has the same event : - <BR><BR>[code language="VBScript"]<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Language="VBScript" %&#062;<BR>&#060;% Option Explicit %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim Content, fs, thisfile, path, theCurrentFolder, curFiles, fileItem, newpath<BR><BR> path = "D:FILEABC"<BR> <BR> Content = ""<BR> Set fs = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR> response.write path<BR> Set theCurrentFolder = fs.GetFolder( path ) &#060;--- errors here<BR><BR>[/code]<BR><BR>any ideas?<BR><BR>

Default So you have made sure that...

...the path and drive actually exist on the web server? You have set the permissions for the drive and the folders and the files within the folders correctly? That&#039;s all I can think of.<BR><BR>MapPath() won&#039;t help because that converts the path to a web item (page, image, or anything else that sits under your webroot somewhere) into an absolute path (in effect it adds the path to the webroot to the path to the web item) - e.g. Server.MapPath("/index.asp") = "C:FSInternetWebrootindex.asp"<BR><BR>Oliver.