I have a challenge where I have to insert dynamic user controls added inside of a literal control.<BR><BR>I&#039;m pulling out HTML resources from a database. Within a HTML content I&#039;d like to add a user control dynamically.<BR><BR>HTML Content would have some sort of a tag or a key to indicate where to put a user control.<BR><BR>I have only one idea left where I&#039;d use a div tag with positions.<BR><BR>I¡¯ve tried playing with UserControl.RenderControl method and haven¡¯t been successful.<BR><BR>Any ideas?<BR> <BR>[code language="language"]<BR>// This particular snippet makes the compiler complain about<BR>// controls being outside of a form tag.<BR>// I have tried creating Page --&#062; HtmlForm and including this <BR>// inside but no luck. :-(<BR><BR> UserControl userControl = <BR> (UserControl) LoadControl("WebUserControl1.ascx");<BR><BR> StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();<BR> StringWriter sw = new StringWriter(sb);<BR> HtmlTextWriter htw = new HtmlTextWriter(sw);<BR><BR> userControl.RenderControl(htw);<BR><BR><BR>[/code]<BR> <BR>