I am using the TreeView Webcontrol to display xml files. However, I am very new to Asp.net and would like to know whether it is possible to pass a variable - ie a file name - into the control. I have a lot of xml files that would use an identical aspx file to display as a tree view - with the only difference being that the xml file that the aspx page is referencing is different. <BR>for example:<BR><BR>&#060;meshtree:TREEVIEW<BR> target="mainFrame"<BR> id="tree1"<BR> runat="server"<BR> TreeNodeTypeSrc="TreeNodeTypes.xml"<BR> ****TreeNodeSrc = "mesh_big.xml" *** - needs to be a variable<BR> TreeNodeXsltSrc = "template5.xsl"<BR> DEFAULTSTYLE="color:black;font-size:9pt;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;padding:1px;background-color:#FFFFFF;"<BR> HOVERSTYLE="color:white;background-color:blue;font-weight:bold"<BR> SELECTEDSTYLE="background-color:#00308c;color:white;font-name:Arial;font-weight:bold"<BR> /&#062; <BR>&#060;/form&#062; <BR>Not sure if this is possible but would be very grateful for any feedback. I can give more details if need be.<BR><BR>Many thanks